Overall, a good voice recording, especially when using WAV format. (January 2, 2018)
Posted by Rauf A
Published on 04 Jan, 2018
Digital Voice Recorder,Vandlion 8GB Sound Audio Recorder Dictaphone for Lectures Meetings, AGC Noise Reduction, Voice Activated PCM and MP3 Player,Double Microphone
The build quality is really good with the all metal casing. The stereo mics pick up voice extremely well and super sensitive and the recorder has 2 recording formats (MP3 quality is ok, but WAV quality has insane bitrate option and is much better).
Voice activation mode might be useful to eliminate background noise because the mic is super sensitive. In addition, you can even use your own external mic. The recorder has a long range for recording due to the sensitivity of the mic.
The UI is easy to use because the options has actual words and not just icons that you need to look up in the manual. The speaker for playback works well and there is also a built-in 8GB disk space and can be extended with a MicroSD card.
• The digital voice recorder comes in a retail box.
• Includes a Micro USB cable, earphones, 3.5mm LINE-IN/AUX cable, and an instruction manual.
• Integrated speaker for playback.
• Has 2 formats, MP3 and WAV. Insanely high bitrate on WAV.
• Has many features, such as noise reduction, Line in jack for external mic, stereo mics, and voice activation recording.
• includes accessories.
• LCD display with backlight and easy to use UI.
• Super sensitive microphone with clipping even though there is noise reduction (might not be a con because the description says it has longest recording distance which is useful for in-class recording). MP3 recording was just ok with some noise maybe because I was too close.
Comments and/or Suggestions:
• There is noticeable clipping maybe because of high sensitivity mic (especially in mp3 mode).
Bottom line: Overall, a good voice recording, especially when using WAV format.